Elephant Safari Form
Elephant Safari In Corbett
The elephant safari is an immense mixture of diverse modes to watch natural world and significantly to attachment through the 'lord of the jungle'; the major magnetism being traveling the pachyderm for such an extensive epoch of time. The elephant safari is available only for those visitors who have previously booked their night stay permits inside the park for Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses. This facility is not available at any other rest house inside the Corbett National Park.
Elephant Safari inside Corbett National Park is allowed only for those who have confirmed bookings for night stay at Dhikala or Bijrani F.R.H.
- Zones: Dhikala & Corbett Landscape
- Timings: Morning 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM | Evening 04.00 PM - 06.00 PM
- Maximum 4 Persons are allowed on ONE Elephant.
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number, Student ID etc.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler. (Conditions Apply)
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.