Canter Safari Form
Canter Safari In Corbett
It is an additional standard for a trip to Dhikala, the deepest region of Corbett National Park. Here the park administration conducts the Canter Safari in two shifts. The first is from 0600 hrs in the sunrise time and another in the afternoon from 1200 hrs. Both are around 05 hrs extensive to take pleasure in this canter safari. For those visitors who were unable to get their reservation at any FRH inside the Dhikala zone, this is the only way to explore Dhikala Forest even if they are staying outside the park in any Resort.
- Zones: Dhikala
- Timings: Morning 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 12:00 PM - 05:30 PM
- One Canter has 16 Seats
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number, Student ID etc.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler. (Conditions Apply)
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.